Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Purab Kohli is not scared

Feb 8, 2010: Purab Kohli in his forthcoming film 'Hide N Seek' plays one of the six friends whose life turns upside down because of an incident, which has occurred six years ago. The incident also leads his ladylove to leave the town due to which he is depressed in life.

Purab finds his reel-life character to be poles-apart from what he is in real-life. He says, "To get trapped in a limited space and not be aware of who is trying to kill you is quite spooky, which is actually the situation of my character in the film. However, in real-life I would have stayed alert and protect myself. I am not someone who will get frightened and agitated as easily as my character 'Om' in the movie; I can give few punches back! I would not die without giving a tough fight."
Well, that sounds scary and interesting too. Nevertheless, hope audience would like Purab's reel-life character as much as they like him in real.

No comments: